Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into buying a atv in the next two weeks. This is at the end of what I want to pay (2800.00) 2003 vinson, appears to be in very good condition, 3k miles, 1100 hours. Has a plow(manual lift) and has the registration. Looking to use it mainly for plowing my driveway. Anything to check on these, other than the obvious(vehicle specific). I have pics if that will help.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That seems really high for a 17 year old atv. That's only about $130/year in depreciation. I know they bottom out around $2k here in Houston so I'd look for a newer model at that price.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have an ‘03 Vinson. I paid $2,500 couple years ago. Has a few issues, but I’d put it up against some of the newer machines out there.
I’d check the antifreeze level. These machines run HOT. You gotta keep an eye on the fluid level. Definitely upload some pics. Good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have an ‘03 Vinson. I paid $2,500 couple years ago. Has a few issues, but I’d put it up against some of the newer machines out there.
I’d check the antifreeze level. These machines run HOT. You gotta keep an eye on the fluid level. Definitely upload some pics. Good luck!
Seems high. Paid 2,900 for my 07 ltf500f with 228 hrs and 560 miles. Also came with ramps and bag for rear rack. Had a bad wheel bearing and needed original tires changed.
Looking into buying a atv in the next two weeks. This is at the end of what I want to pay (2800.00) 2003 vinson, appears to be in very good condition, 3k miles, 1100 hours. Has a plow(manual lift) and has the registration. Looking to use it mainly for plowing my driveway. Anything to check on these, other than the obvious(vehicle specific). I have pics if that will help.
Seems high. Paid 2,900 for my 07 ltf500f with 228 hrs and 560 miles. Also came with ramps and bag for rear rack. Had a bad wheel bearing and needed original tires changed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts