Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a new to me 2007 Suzuki King quad. Ran it yesterday and was great for 3 hour then just shut off while idleing. I turned the key a few time and nothing on the display would come up and the fuel pump would not run. But the battery was fine because the winch was working. The fuse labled P-source was blown and I replaced but still nothing. Took it home cleaned all the contact points and nothing. Went out this morning the display came on fuel pump ran but when I hit the starter a relay (thats labled aca12115 and about 1.5 inches long) kept on clicking. I unpluged and repluged it and she started. I dont want this happening again. Ideas on what could be going on. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I would replace the relay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what I was thinking. Do you know what the relay is called or where to find one? Thanks!

·
Administrator
9,173 Posts
I would just take your current relay to any dealership, that way you are certain you're getting the proper relay. You might even be able to get one from any auto parts store as well so bring your relay with you and try there as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bonjour à vous, j'ai le même problème que vous avez eu avec le FI. Le changement de relais a-t-il résolu votre problème ?

·
Administrator
9,173 Posts
Bonjour à vous, j'ai le même problème que vous avez eu avec le FI. Le changement de relais a-t-il résolu votre problème ?
Tout d'abord, bienvenue sur le Forum. Ensuite, je vous demande de ne pas répondre aux fils de discussion qui ont plus d'un an, car ces types de fils sont considérés comme dormants/inactifs pour plusieurs raisons. Ces raisons et tout ce qui concerne le Forum peuvent être trouvés dans les Règles du Forum. Donc, si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait, je vous recommande fortement de vous familiariser avec ces règles afin qu'il n'y ait plus de malentendu. Maintenant, je comprends que vous êtes nouveau sur le forum et que vous cherchez simplement des réponses à vos problèmes. Mais pour toutes vos futures questions liées au VTT, n'hésitez pas à créer vos propres fils de discussion. ✌🏼

“First off, welcome to the Forum. Next I ask that you please not reply to threads that are older then a year as these types of threads are considered dormant/inactive for a few reasons. Those reasons and everything else pertaining to the Forum can all be found within the Forum Rules. So if you haven’t done so already, I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with these rules so there’s no further misunderstanding. Now I understand your new to the Forum and just looking answers to your issues. But for any and all your future atv related questions you may have, please feel free to create your own new threads.” ✌🏼

1 - 7 of 7 Posts