Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have a 2013 Suzuki Kingquad 750 a guy wants to sell me a brand new HMF XL exhaust. He doesn’t have an optimizer for it. Am I safe to just install the exhaust with the sparkerester on my bike and be ok to go or would I need that optimizer tuner ? I am only looking to ad a little sound

·
Super Moderator
7,718 Posts
Please make sure to create your own threads when asking your own questions. As you can see I moved you question into it’s own thread as you posted a question within someone else’s thread which is considered high jacking. And you also posted in a 9 year old thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
567 Posts
Not sure if you can get away with it but just going by HMF website for your model year KQ 750 it states ”tuning is absolutely required” for any of their exhaust series.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You WILL NEED an aftermarket tuner!!! When you uncork the exhaust it changes the back pressure on the engine and the engine can run lean. Lean = hot!! Many people don't realize that the amount of fuel flowing into the engine helps the engine to run at a safe temp. A higher flowing exhaust needs more fuel flowing into the engine to prevent damage to your engine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts