Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a kingquad 750 w relocate kit and 3 snorkels. I rolled it a couple weeks ago and only broke my snorkels off half way. I left it at my buddy’s house and one of his roommates left if in the rain, so rain water filled in the snorkels. Any help would be appreciated, what are the steps I need to take? I’m new to fourwheeler maintenance. Thanks

·
Registered
226 Posts
The 3 snorkels would be airbox and CVT intake/exhaust. The CVT intake/exhaust shouldn't be to hard to deal with, just pull the CVT cover which will let the water out and clean the CVT out. The air box snorkel could be more of a problem depending how much rain got in there, have you had a chance to look in the airbox?

·
Registered
607 Posts
yep as @Js7FIFTY stated and the airbox also has a drain plug on the bottom too. Hopefully not a lot of water got in the air box..

·
Registered
193 Posts
Also, hopefully no one attempted to start the engine. That might cause a hydro lock and that would be bad.

You may want to pull the spark plug before attempting to start it in case water did get into the cylinder .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts