Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have seen a lot of posts about bumpers on here and wanted to share my experiences with John Botteron from Atv-guru. I placed the order he said it would be made the next week, 2 weeks later I have no bumper so I contacted him and got a story about he was behind. Ok, it happens so I wait another week. No bumper. After another story and a month of waiting I finally get the bumper and it looks decent, but I paid $20 extra for the heavy wire mesh in the center and it is not there. So I contacted him again he says sorry he messed up and if I want to keep it he will refund the $20 for not putting on the center mesh. Another week goes by, no refund. So it is clear to me that I will never do business with this place or John again and hope this helps someone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well it's good news! I got a refund on the bumper for not having the center mesh put on. I still would much rather it was made how I wanted it, but at least the $20 came back. I realize the challenges of a small business as I have worked in several myself, so it's all ironed out

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have same bumper for a 2015. They first send me a 2014 bumper, but were reputable enough to send me a replacement when I realized it would not fit....right to Canuckanada no less. The whole reason for the guru was the mesh, and I wish I had gotten it on the headlights too but at the time I was thinking of snow build-up. One disadvantage is the mesh makes it harder to clean (spray into the radiator area).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts