Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i recently asked a question about my vin and was answered. But i was checking my vin to make sure it wasn't stolen and i found this awesome site that gives you a ton of info. Just wanted to share this for anyone else that comes looking for info on thier VIN www.vehiclehistory.com
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Circle

·
Administrator
9,173 Posts
That looks like a great site from the search that I did on it. Thanks for sharing. Guy uh

Reactions: Forestly

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That looks like a great site from the search that I did in it. Thanks for sharing.
I was surprised it worked for ATV's but it sure gives you a lot of information about your VIN even the factory it was made in and the engine model number.

·
Administrator
9,173 Posts
Yes, I noticed that as well when I ran your vin through the decoder as a test. Was honestly surprised by how detailed it was. Been looking for a good vin decoder to use on this forum for several years now. Hopefully this one will stay around this time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When i was exploring the forum i found that your the go to guy for people to get VIN help, hopefully this site can help with that.

·
Administrator
9,173 Posts
The title of the go to guy is mainly because I’ve been a part of this Forum since January 11, 2010. So I’ve been around for quite some time and helped a ton of people. All while gathering a ton of knowledge along the way. Even the owners of the Forum have changed hands a few times I believe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well im glade to know there are knowledgable members like you on the forum, because i will end up needing it at some point.

·
Administrator
9,173 Posts
Though I might be considered the go to guy by most and have learnt a ton, there are still certain areas that are beyond my abilities. Mainly in depth electrical or in depth engine work, etc. Though we do have other very knowledgeable people on this Forum that’ll lend you a hand to the best of their abilities.

·
Registered
9 Posts
When i was exploring the forum i found that your the go to guy for people to get VIN help, hopefully this site can help with that.
The title of the go to guy is mainly because I’ve been a part of this Forum since January 11, 2010. So I’ve been around for quite some time and helped a ton of people. All while gathering a ton of knowledge along the way. Even the owners of the Forum have changed hands a few times I believe.
and may I ask wat type of vin help you offer??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts