Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to absorb a 1988 LT4 250... the background info i have on the quad is that is missing a seat, and the electric ignition wont start the bike... only the hand recoil...
Im sure the list is long about the tune up i need to do, so as of right now, is there any parts dealers in the ontario area? i live in whitby, ont. and would like to avoid bringing stuff in over the border

thanks for the time, glad to be a part of the forum

·
Super Moderator
7,603 Posts
Suzuki dealers can get you parts. Unless you’re looking at aftermarket parts. Which I recommend staying away from if your planning on replacing anything electrical. That’s me, it’s your call. Beyond that, aftermarket parts are ok to use for almost anything else. So where else can you order parts in Ontario, I’m not quite sure. And welcome the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Usually if the electric start won't start the bike but the recoil will its a weak battery or poor electrical connections to ground or to the battery.... one of my Vinsons was like that till I discovered a broken wire to ground..it was intermittent.

A seat bought from the stealership will be big $$$... try Fleabay... just saying...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, sourcing a seat on e-bay, seem to be most inexpensive option. I pick up the bike today so im excited to dig in. Youtube seems like a pretty valuable resource as well. Im sure ill be back here frustrated in no time hahahaha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts