Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI, just took a peek in my gmail spam folder and found a bunch of new post alerts in there.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Mine are all going into my inbox.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I'm having the opposite. Half the time it spams them and the other half of the time I get all the junk cluttering up my inbox.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt suspect anything because about half were getting through. I was just bored and decided to check out the spam folder and there they were. hopefully now that I've marked them all as not-spam it should fix it. I added webmaster to my contacts list too, just for good measure.

·
Administrator
72 Posts
We are currently looking into ways to make it less likely that our emails will be flagged as Spam. In the next week or so, you should hopefully see some improvement.

Kevin

·
Registered
586 Posts
Now that you mention that thats been happening to me lately too. They didnt show as spam when i joined the forum but about 2-4 weeks ago it started happening. Thanks Admin for listening to us and workong to solve the issue!
Have a great day!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Seems to be working normally now! Thanks!

·
Registered
740 Posts
I have a tab in my gmail named 'forums' and they all go in there.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nice! Mine just switched from inbox to promotions, social, and primary, and they go im primary on mine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I spent about 2 weeks training Gmail that forum messages aren't spam.. It took 2 weeks of checking & marking not spam, but it's been good ever since...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts