Suzuki ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,586 Posts
Good to know for future references. Thanks for that info Zuuk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
621 Posts
Anytime Aj! Thanks.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sorry, this site kind of fell off my radar, funny how that happens. I did get an email from truckin and replied but I'm not sure it went the right way. Thanks
G/L

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Your quite welcome @Truckin ! I’m sure @Glenlivet answered all the questions you had about the mod 😀

Cheers!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Ah ok. I’m sure you will , he’s awesome but I’m sure it’s a busy time! maybe in the mean time, I will send you (PM) some information on the topic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any way I can get glenlivets contact info as well? I've had my kingquad for about a month now and just put 28 inch zillas on it. Would like to do the coop mod if he still does it.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yes sir, he sure does. PM sent with the deets..

Cheers!

·
Registered
2020 KQ 750
26 Posts
I just put 27's on my 2020 750 and would love to get the coop mod done. I just put a set of 27's on it, rode it once and feel the low end loss already. Is there any way that I can jump on this wagon and get his information as well please? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pmd you with the details. Just had mine done by glenlivet yesterday and put it in and the power is definitely there again. I have 28 zillas on my kingquad 700 and I definitely gained power. Feels like a grizzly now.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts