Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many years ago i rigged up a Brinly Moldboard plow that came off my gradfathers Wheel Horse Charger 12 on my old Kawasaki Bayou 300 4x4. I did not do a very good job on it but it did work. And with spring coming up i am thinking about plowing with my KQ750. I still have the old Briny Moldboard plow and i am wondering if there any kits to mount them to a 2" receiver.

The main problem besides the hinge to raise and lower it is the method of getting it to raise and lower. On my bayou i ran the winch cable up and over the rack to the back of the atv. It worked but not very well because the cable started cutting though the rack. The set up was just to see if it was feasible to plow a garden with an atv. It was i just did not put enough effort into the project to come up with pulleys to use the front winch or mount a winch on the rear rack.

Now when i search the internet for atv garden plow i do get some results. But it all seems very generic with no links to websites that sell kits to mount them like this one ATV Garden Plows: the best plowing attachments to use your ATV & UTV like a tractor

Does anyone know of a company that sells a kit to mount a tractor moldboard plow to a 2" receiver hitch? Or maybe a whole new system all together?

This is the plow i currently own and it would save me a lot of money if i could buy a kit to run it on my KQ's 2" receiver Sleeve Hitch Moldboard Plow | PP-510

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
267 Posts
Ya, there's probably no one that makes a specific adapter for that certain plow to a 2" receiver, but maybe it wouldn't be that difficult to fabricate something. Maybe just get a standard extra long 2" receiver and find a way to bolt an adapter onto the end of the plow ... maybe attach something like this to the end of an extra long receiver? I gotta say though, I dont know exactly how that plow works. Just snowballin..
Product Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory String instrument accessory Auto part

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.