Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2005 KQ 700 in excellent condition. This thing is like a Ferrari compared to my previous ATV, a 2003 Polaris Sportsman 700. That was rudimentary and rough like something for the Flintstones... The King Quad is smooth like a luxury car.
I want to know the Atv and am hoping to get good information here about it here.

·
Super Moderator
1,113 Posts
Just purchased a 2005 KQ 700 in excellent condition. This thing is like a Ferrari compared to my previous ATV, a 2003 Polaris Sportsman 700. That was rudimentary and rough like something for the Flintstones... The King Quad is smooth like a luxury car.
I want to know the Atv and am hoping to get good information here about it here.
Welcome to the forum. You bought a nice machine. Good luck with it. As the years went on they got better and better. I had a 2009 KQ 750 and a 2020 KQ 750. The 2020 was even smother riding than the 2009. It was no problem doing 150 plus miles a day . The IRS on these machines smooth out the bumps.

There is plenty of good info here and a lot of great, knowledgeable members. If you have questions, ask away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forum - I am a new Suzuki KQ owner as well. Pick up a 500 axi next Saturday.

·
Administrator
9,429 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Administrator
9,429 Posts
Both of you, glad to hear of your purchase investments. Enjoy. My previous experience has been with Yamaha & Honda. Suzuki units ride Significantly better. Happy Trails and get home safely.
I’ve ever only owned Suzuki atvs. My first was a 2000 Suzuki King Quad 300 that has around 14,500 kilometres on her and still going strong. Then I bought a 2019 Suzuki King Quad 750 SE+ in May of 2020. I decided to stick with Suzuki for one main reason, “Reliability”. And my 300 was a testament to that. Can always get the biggest and baddest atv on the market. But having a well built dependable atv is more important to me then anything else.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I’ve ever only owned Suzuki atvs. My first was a 2000 Suzuki King Quad 300 that has around 14,500 kilometres on her and still going strong. Then I bought a 2019 Suzuki King Quad 750 SE+ in May of 2020. I decided to stick with Suzuki for one main reason, “Reliability”. And my 300 was a testament to that. Can always get the biggest and baddest atv on the market. But having a well built dependable atv is more important to me then anything else.
Agreed!!! I had a 660 Grizzly and it was a lot snappier and quicker performance wise than my 750 KQ but I spent more time doing repairs than riding it. I bought the KQ with 5K mikes on it and it has been bullet proof. I ride it the same as I did the Yamaha and other than a voltage regulator it's been a great machine. I'll give up a little performance if I can drive it home at the end of the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts