Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new here on this site ive just recently bought a 2007 450ltr and im looking into doing a few performance mods to it. Mainly bolt on parts was wondering wat kind of suggestions you guys had ive been told bout the cherry bomb that was going to be my first purchase. i found on rockymountain there is a hmf competition series silencer on there that i was interested in should i buy the whole pipe or just the silencer and has anyone used this pipe not looking for a loud pipe just a moderate sounding pipe and wasnt looking into putting a whole lot of money in the pipe. i read one sight where it said i would need to put a fuel programmer on it for a pipe and another forum im on said just the cherry bomb and take the air box lid off will be all you need that i wouldnt need fuel programmer until i opened the motor and did internal work. just asking for input cause i know on a carberated bike you need to rejet for a new exhaust system just curious thanks and input be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
57 Posts
The first mods to do on an LTR are:
1. Remove the baffle from the stock exhaust.
2. Install a CBRM (Cherry Bomb).
3. Remove the airbox lid.

You will find these three simple modifications will net you a huge gain in power, and top end speed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts