Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for the stupid question, I just acquired a LT-F250 4x4 and found a free download of the '99-'04 King Quad 300. From what I've skimmed through, the 300 looks the same as the 250. Just curious if these quads are the same except for piston bore? Would this be a good reference for restoring my 250? If not I'll, purchase a manual specific for the 250 (I have been unable to find a free LTF250 manual).

Thanks

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
There are quiet a few differences in actual parts but the main info will help.

Reactions: LTFan

·
Super Moderator
8,109 Posts
There are a few subtle differences. First like you mentioned is the bore. The second is the oil cooler the 300 King Quad has that the 250 Quadrunner does not. And lastly, the 300 King Quad uses 5 lug rear wheels whereas the Quadrunner uses 4 lug. I also believe the Quadrunners utilize different sizes rims then the King Quad does as well. Your better off finding a service manual for your year 250 Quadrunner as I’m sure the carb specs and whatnot are slightly different than 300 King Quads. If you look up a site called Tradebit, they have PDF style service manuals at a very reasonable price. Usually between $10 to $20 depending on the manual. Well worth it. And welcome to the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've got both a Kingquad 300 and a Quadrunner 250. Both are 2000 models. There are enough differences between the two that I got both manual's for mine.

All the basic stuff is the same. Mostly the same procedure's but lots of different parts and specs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts