Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the service port is for the dealer mode switch on a 2019 King Quad 750..? I looked under the seat where I thought it be, but couldn't find it. I had my fellow Moderator colleague John1960 take a look on his 2020 King Quad 750, but he said he couldn't find it either. Was hoping someone here on the Forum might be able to shed some light on it's location. I'm looking on where the connector end on this Dealer Mode Switch plugs into. It looks like this:

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that image and general information Lee. Much appreciated. After reading your post I immediately went out to try and find the connection but I had no luck. I looked and looked and even went back and forth between your post and my bike to try and find. It’s like a mystery plug I can’t seem to find it. Am I missing something..? This elusive plug is becoming a pain, lol. Any future help you can provide would be great. I’ve attached two photos of the same area of the photo provided. And seeing we have the same exact 750, it should all be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll take a photo of under the seat and mark it. It does look like all the others!

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally found it. Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it. Going to have to make a video some day on this.

Reactions: Lee N

·
Registered
73 Posts
Is that neccessary for checking the codes with the new suzuki's? Can't do it the old way with a paper clip/bread tie?

·
Super Moderator
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is that neccessary for checking the codes with the new suzuki's? Can't do it the old way with a paper clip/bread tie?
You can, but I chose not to. The KQ’s more then likely have some sensitive electronics. Risking a potential short if not careful or even accidentally is not worth it. At least in my eyes. So it was something I wasn’t chancing on so I bought the Dealer Mode Switch off of Amazon this past February.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts