Suzuki ATV Forum banner

copper head ECU

22K views 93 replies 17 participants last post by  bottjosh 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone or know of anyone that has tried a copper head ECU on the 750 KQ,I have been doing some reading on it and it sure does have a great write up about,it is not a piggy back system,it is a plug and play system that replaces the stock ECU,it has two sides to it,it has a toggle switch labeled 1 and 2 setting 1 is the stock mode and setting 2 is the performance mode,in the performance mode they said from idle to part throttle there is a 20% power increase and from part throttle to wide open there is a 40% power gain,and it does away with the limiters..the price is close to 500 hundred dollars,need some opinions if there is a 40% power increase it would be worth it.????????

#94 ·
if anyone is thinking about upgrading to the coper head ECU i highly recommend it a great product adds lots of extra power also they have great customer service. i bought a used one and after 2 ride it up and quit on me but would run fine with my stock one. i called their customer service line where i talk to a n ice lady who gave me some thing to check on my machine then sent me the ECU owner manual. after checking the few thing it still wouldn't run. so i sent back ti them on the email where i got in touch with a guy called Lyle we email back and forth probably a dozen email and he gave more thing to check and emailed me a new map and update but still nothing. after all this he told me to mail to them for repair. it only cast 35 bucks to repair and only one day (once they received it) to find the problem and repair it. remember they did all this and i bought it used cant wait to get it back and installed!!!! these guys really make a quailty product and are willing to stand behind it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.