Suzuki ATV Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Any updates?
24vcummns98 I have called twice and get no answer.....she did say she would call when it was ironed out.........not so sure i'm gonna do it.....i kinda like the relialibilty of my machine being stock,and for me just trail riding it does me plenty good enough,I have my shim mod to do yet,i'm only doing the 1mm shim,talked to a buddy of mine that did the 2mm shim,and went with the 1mm shim he likes it better and got some of his top end back,he rides trail like i do........

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have been emailing back and forth with Lyle. Looks like they have just a few more bugs to work out. Some stumbling issues etc... does not seem too crazy. He said another week or 2 and should be ironed out.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
I have been emailing back and forth with Lyle. Looks like they have just a few more bugs to work out. Some stumbling issues etc... does not seem too crazy. He said another week or 2 and should be ironed out.
Thats some good news.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have one on my 2015. It is harder to start and if you run it hard you need to let it idle for a few secs before shutting down or it won't go and it floods. But it will stand on the rear tires and the throttle response is way better, which it makes the drive a lot more fun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea find out if you have too,I'm ready to pull the trigger as soon as I can get one,a friend of mine put one on a 700 king Quad,and he said it brought it to life,but when it got real cold out his machine started running like crap,so he called the company and they told him he would have to re-map it for cold weather,so he sold his and put the stock ECU back on it,this was back in 2006.and he paid 475 dollars for it.
He still got it left?

·
Administrator
8,938 Posts
He still got it left?
I just thought I’d let you know that you replied to a thread from 2015, (6 Years Old). These types of threads are considered dormant/inactive for a few reasons. These reasons and everything else pertaining to the Forum can all be found within the Forum Rules. So if you haven’t done so already, I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with these rules so there’s no further misunderstanding. The member you also replied to hasn’t been active within the Forum since 2015. Pretty much when this thread was created. So in the future, please refrain from replying to threads that are over a year old or Older. ✌🏼

·
Registered
87 Posts
Do you have your ATV tuned on a dyno for this? I would like to add a pipe to my 2021 and remove to 68mph limiter not sure how involved this is though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Also it does not look water proof at all, does this flash the stock ECU or do you leave all this stuff plugged in?

·
Super Moderator
839 Posts
I just thought I’d let you know that you replied to a thread from 2015, (6 Years Old). These types of threads are considered dormant/inactive for a few reasons. These reasons and everything else pertaining to the Forum can all be found within the Forum Rules. So if you haven’t done so already, I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with these rules so there’s no further misunderstanding. The member you also replied to hasn’t been active within the Forum since 2015. Pretty much when this thread was created. So in the future, please refrain from replying to threads that are over a year old or Older. ✌🏼

Do you have your ATV tuned on a dyno for this? I would like to add a pipe to my 2021 and remove to 68mph limiter not sure how involved this is though.

Also it does not look water proof at all, does this flash the stock ECU or do you leave all this stuff plugged in?
Please carefully read the last several posts. AJL just finished correcting a member for replying to a dormant thread. The very next post was yours, also replying to the same, very dormant thread. Then you posted again.

Please check the forum rules. We are desperately trying to avoid these types of postings.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts