Suzuki ATV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I sent velocity another email just asking about current progress with the 2015 maps. Will post when I get some information

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I sent velocity another email just asking about current progress with the 2015 maps. Will post when I get some information
I just called them yesterday,and she told me they are waiting on more feed back on the ones they have sent out with free programmers.......

·
Registered
104 Posts
Gotcha. I'm not sure I'm ready to pull the trigger on one after the gentleman proviously posted his quad wouldn't start etc.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Gotcha. I'm not sure I'm ready to pull the trigger on one after the gentleman proviously posted his quad wouldn't start etc.
she knew about the guy that has one on here and it wouldn't start,she says they are making final adjustments and then it should be ready,she said they have 5 VDI'S out there now being tested.

·
Registered
104 Posts
We're they able to give you a time frame? I've honestly been looking into the bazazz tuner. Hopefully all will be worked out with these. I need more fuel. Adding snorkels now and relocating the rad. Some more fuel would be nice.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just put one on my 2015 kq750, still working out bugs,bogs a bit from idle when you snap the throtle

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just put one on my 2015 kq750, still working out bugs,bogs a bit from idle when you snap the throtle
Any problems starting? I found I didn't have the top end that I expected - it was bogging out when I was tearing up the road.

I took mine off and put the factory ECU back on last week to go for a run.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
We're they able to give you a time frame? I've honestly been looking into the bazazz tuner. Hopefully all will be worked out with these. I need more fuel. Adding snorkels now and relocating the rad. Some more fuel would be nice.
she didnt give me a time frame,she just put me on a call list.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's starts good and lifts the front at mid throtle,still Boggs at first touch of the throtle

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think it's a good product,they just need more [email protected] before they send them out.insted he has asked me when I modify my tune with the programmer to let him know what works best...lol

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
It's starts good and lifts the front at mid throtle,still Boggs at first touch of the throtle
so what do you have to do now.....send it back to be re-mapped

·
Registered
31 Posts
No it came with the usb interface,so I can go in and change values

·
Registered
31 Posts
Basically playing with one setting going up one at a time until I find the sweet spot

·
Registered
13 Posts
I shipped mine back. The starting issue was the deciding factor for me. My old Brute was cold blooded and it drove me insane so I bought the KQ. It starts fine with the factory ECU and as much as I would like to be able to have more power - I want my bike to start quick every time. Now I need to get some new back plastics because I had to modify under the seat to make room for the Copper Head.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Unfortunately new products and programs need the bugs worked outta them and that requires testers that ard willing to test and sort issues. Just wait till they get the bugs worked out

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Unfortunately new products and programs need the bugs worked outta them and that requires testers that ard willing to test and sort issues. Just wait till they get the bugs worked out
lol yep when they get the bugs worked out,then i will buy one.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I shipped mine back. The starting issue was the deciding factor for me. My old Brute was cold blooded and it drove me insane so I bought the KQ. It starts fine with the factory ECU and as much as I would like to be able to have more power - I want my bike to start quick every time. Now I need to get some new back plastics because I had to modify under the seat to make room for the Copper Head.
was that the only issue you had was the starting of the machine....what year is yours.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I pretty much got it dialed in today,it starts fine and has a lot more power and pulls the front wheel with ease

·
Registered
293 Posts
If it's not perfect " pretty much" then where does it need improving?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I jumped the gun,so I have it so it has good responce but......the f%#* thing won't start now......I'm pissed...so basically they throw a product together and let " us" do the r&ad...

41 - 60 of 93 Posts