Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2002 vinson 500. the cooling fan motor is shot. what is the difference between the newer models (after 2003) and can i fabricate one to fit my model.

·
Super Moderator
1,113 Posts
i have a 2002 vinson 500. the cooling fan motor is shot. what is the difference between the newer models (after 2003) and can i fabricate one to fit my model.
Welcome to the forum. I don’t think you will find much of a difference between the few years that the Vinsons were in production. To be sure , go online to any Suzuki parts seller and check the part number for your year and say a 2003, or later. If the part numbers are the same, you win !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. I don’t think you will find much of a difference between the few years that the Vinsons were in production. To be sure , go online to any Suzuki parts seller and check the part number for your year and say a 2003, or later. If the part numbers are the same, you win !
from 2004 and newer the motor is different. the part numbers are different.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess you need to go with a 2002, or 2003. How about an earlier 2001? You might find something on EBay , or one of the used parts houses.
the 2001 quadmaster looks like it is the same cooling motor and they have a few on ebay. iquess i will order one from there. thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts