Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had an 06 Eiger 400 engine rebuilt.This machine has not been run in awhile. mice made a nest in clutch,all cleaned out ,but is clatters at idle speed. Will go away at higher speeds and runs fine,still breaking in motor only low engine rpms and have only gone 1 mile at that,dont want to mess this new built. Will this noise go away or Im missing something/ any help is appreciated. Thanks for the new membership

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
212 Posts
So you rebuilt the motor only and just cleaned the clutch? Always nice when the noise goes away, but I wouldn't count on it. May just be an adjustment to the clutch that you need to do. I havnt needed to do anything like that but someone here may chime in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So you rebuilt the motor only and just cleaned the clutch? Always nice when the noise goes away, but I wouldn't count on it. May just be an adjustment to the clutch that you need to do. I haven't needed to do anything like that but someone here may chime in.
I had the motor rebuilt by a shop. I cleaned out the best, not sure what they did. Going to remove the cover and investigate. 4

1 - 3 of 3 Posts