Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo, I was thumbing through Craigslist the other night and stumbled across a smokin deal on an 06 Z400 in what seemed to be mint condition, at first I thought it was a scammer, fortunately the guy put his phone number on there, I called him up and talked him down to 2300 bucks for this bad boy, complete with title, the bike is litterally brand new, and unmolested, with only a jet kit and full Yoshi pipe, jetting is dead on with the airbox lid off, I love it, less than 20 hours. I changed the oil and filter and cleaned and oiled the airfilter, cleaned and lubed the chain and all other necessary tune up tasks and this thing starts and runs like new!! I plan on taking it up to a big atv park here in NC where I live tomorrow for some rippin! Heres a few pics of it.:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wow thats nice. Gotta real good deal on it then. Where you live in NC? Which Craigslist was this on?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow thats nice. Gotta real good deal on it then. Where you live in NC? Which Craigslist was this on?

It was on the Eastern NC section, I live down in Jacksonville near the coast, I ride Busco Beach, place ripps!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
superb and reliable for me i gain lot of it from this discussion if you send me the link of the ride i shall be very thankful to you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts