Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05'Eiger 400. It has never given me a minutes trouble until this weekend. Rode it last weekend with no issues. Parked it in the garage and would crank later. It turns out that the filter box is full of fuel. The crankcase also is full of gas. I took the carb apart and cleaned everything (several times now). Got it to crank but it dies everytime you give it gas. I can keep it reved but then gas is starts pouring into air box. Took the petcock off and cleaned it. That helped a little but not much. At wits end...Help!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
is it snorkeld?? mine used to that i got the same model come to find out i had my switch where you turn the gas on and off and reserve i had mine on and wen you have it on the gas is draining into your motor and airbox just dbl check that to be sure

·
Banned
5 Posts
5800 turns on only one time after flashing aftre reinserting battery it doesnt turn on. i cleaned the pcb and rehotted but it is same. i checked the bsi line and fuse is ok. anyone have some idea

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im having the same problem on my quadsport z250. Everything flooded bad got everything cleaned out but wont start right. I can get it running at very high rpms but it wont idle. My friend says it not get the right compression so I ordered the gaskets that I need. Ill let you know if this works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts