Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1998 Quadrunner 500, 2003 Vinson 500, 2007 King Quad 450, 2012 King Quad 750, 2009 Grizzly 700
214 Posts
I'm assuming you just have the regular rims, AT25X8-12 and AT25X10-12
The stock replacements are ITP Mud Lite XL Tires

· Super Moderator
1,652 Posts
Any suggestions on where to get new tires for my 2013 King Quad 750? I'm looking for regular off road stock tires, nothing fancy mine are origional and need to be replaced.
Thanks
PG
I am not sure what tires yours came with. Most of my KQ750’s and my Vinson came with Dunlop’s stock. Those are bias tires and lack the technical refinements and advantages of radials. I have always upgraded my tires to radials. Even my 2020 KQ750 had the factory bias belted tires removed (at 2 miles) and upgraded to Kenda Bearclaw HTR. I absolutely love those tires and many of the forum members use them and recommend them to everyone.

I would not recommend replacing stock bias tires with bias tires. Take the opportunity to upgrade to radial technology.

Try PowersportsID.com They are a friend of our forum and have them in stock at a competitive price.

Kenda® - K587 Bearclaw HTR Tire

· Registered
12 Posts
Any suggestions on where to get new tires for my 2013 King Quad 750? I'm looking for regular off road stock tires, nothing fancy mine are origional and need to be replaced.
Thanks
PG
I have noticed Wal-Mart and Amazon have pretty good prices on tires. I called aroundto a couple local tire shops and they could not get close to the Walmart or Amazon prices. HTH.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.