Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 KingQuad 750
357 Posts
Sorry, I don't know. Don't seem to be getting much on a search for that year and motor. Maybe call your local shop and they could look it up for ya and confirm what you used.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: I finally came across the valve lash specs along with other good information Suzuki so kindly provided with this quad.

I looked all over the labels on the fenders and under the seat before doing my valve adjustments the other day but unlike Honda Suzuki didn't place those specs in an easy to find location like the tire pressure suggestions. They decided to place all the good technical info on top of the lower left frame rail, basically under the recoil starter / pull cord. Rather hard to see but I was able to finagle my phone's camera to a point to capture most all of the information with about 7 different picture angles.

I'm only assuming my quad is a 2008, purchased it under the impression it was a 2009 but nowhere on it can I find the year but according to some internet searching I'm led to believe mine is a 2008 due to the 10th digit in the VIN being an 8.

Per the sticker on my quad

"VALVE LASH: IN 0.05-0.10 mm, EX 0.17-0.22mm"

"IDLE SPEED: 1,500 RPM ADJUSTMENT IS MADE BY TURNING THE THROTTLE STOP SCREW" Right side of throttle body and not the throttle limiter screw at the thumb throttle lever.

"IGNITION TIMING: 7° BTDC AT IDLE SPEED"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts