Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Photobucket.com has recently changed its terms of service for free users on their platform. As of June 20 images hosted by Photobucket and shared on our forum, or any other third party sites, will no longer appear. As a result, you may notice a higher amount of broken images on the forum.

If you do not have access to edit your older posts please contact an Administrator or Moderator for assistance. Please provide the new URL for the image that needs to be edited and a link to the thread the image in located in.

More information on the change and what it means for Photobucket users can be found below.

Photobucket Terms of Use http://photobucket.com/terms

Thank you

Community Support

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I believe if you go to PB and update your account and select free plan, you can still get free photos up to 2GB total ( that's a lot of pics) free. That's what I did and they still show.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
They may still be making changes to the accounts as their was a lot of them. To ensure your images are not removed from this site in the future, you can use the attachment manager, gallery, or garage to host them here.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Yep.....got me now too

·
Super Moderator
7,626 Posts
I use a photo imaging site called Tiny Pic. Been using it for a couple years now with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
TinyPic is owned by Photobucket so this issue may come up again in the future.

To ensure your images stay here, please use the attachment manager and upload them directly.

·
Super Moderator
7,626 Posts
Oh great. Guess I'll have to find sometime to fix my images then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Let us know if we can help. A small work around we found was to put ~original between the .jpg and [/ IMG] it might work.

Not sure how long until PB shuts it down but its a quick fix.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
It worked for me on one of the pics here.....gonna take a while to find them all ...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts