Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 king quad 750 axi
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have a 2107 king 750 and my foam element on my air filter probably needs to be replaced after several cleanings. I was looking at the uni foam filter but I read several reviews about it not fitting correctly on the king. Can anyone tell me of a foam filter element that is a good replacement for the original?

Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have Uni air filters on all three of my Suzuki’s. A 2006 Vinson, a 2009 King Quad 750 and a 2020 King Quad 750. I have no issues with any of them.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have the Uni filter on my 2020 KingQuad but have read the reviews you mention however I have had no issues with mine either. Maybe Zuuk will chime in, I believe he has over 4000 km on his Uni filter. Twin Air filters are also popular if your looking for another suggestion.

Reactions: Hillbelly

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a Uni Filter on my 2020 KingQuad as well and haven't had any issues with it at all. Very satisfied.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yep same here (Uni) on my 19, no issue. I did read about ppl saying the top does not seal, but I can’t see it, seals great and way better than stock overall. Don’t think you can go wrong, Twin air another good option but more expensive.

·
Registered
2006 King Quad 700. 25" Bighorn originals. Highlifter springs. Twin air. Coop 3+. Dalton clutch kit
66 Posts
Twin Air fits like a glove

1 - 7 of 7 Posts