Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a '94 King Quad 300 that I use for plowing snow mostly. Managed to get my oil cooler to leak at a suprising speed and in massive quantities.

The used oil coolers on Ebay in the last week or two look worse than the one I need to replace. Is there an aftermarket unit that can be relatively easily used as a replacement? I'm not super excited about cutting the lines to splice in new fittings - but would like to get this thing up and running so I can turn my attention to servicing the plow.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Update: Ended up buying a used one on ebay for $30. There has to be an off-brand unit that can be used to get the job done, but I didn't fine one - or any sort of explanation on how to craft one togeter.

·
Super Moderator
7,434 Posts
Purchasing any part on eBay especially if they are critical and not knowing it’s condition, is somewhat sketchy in some cases. I get eBay is a means of saving money. But buying a new oil cooler is probably your best bet. Unfortunately, I have no clue if there is an aftermarket version of the oil cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fingers crosed

Found a used cooler on eBay for $40. They say it does not leak. Fingers crossed!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts