Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surfing YouTube a few days ago looking at atv related vids and came upon this guy named Shneids15. I browsed some of his videos and was surprised to see he’s got a good little bunch of 300 KQ vids. So I watched a few of them including the infamous Chinese vs OEM carb. And you’d actually be surprised by the outcome. Anyhow, I figured I’d post up the link to his page and make this thread a sticky for those of you who are looking for how to 300 videos.

·
Registered
10 Posts
They dont work according to him. There another guy who put a china pz30 carb on and it ran and idled well.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Some good stuff on his YouTube channel. And some is kinda cheesy like fixing his muffler wiith a bud light can.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle brake

·
Administrator
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some good stuff on his YouTube channel. And some is kinda cheesy like fixing his muffler wiith a bud light can. View attachment 21452
Oh, haha. I honestly didn’t see that. That’s definitely cheesy, yet funny at the same time.

·
Registered
267 Posts
He does state it's a temporary fix in the video. And it did work.

He did it because an aftermarket muffler caused tuning issues. And no back pressure less bottom end power.

Still lots of good stuff on his channel.

This is the stock muffler before budlite upgrade.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Rim

Both photos are screen shots off his YouTube videos.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ehh I've always read 4 strokes don't need back pressure. Thats its false information spread by uninformed folk.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
yeah, no need for back pressure on a 4 stroke. If it needs it, he needs to adjust his valves. 4 strokes are basically the opposite of 2 stroke when it comes to exhaust, they need to get rid of it faster. 4 strokes can run fine with no pipes at all, just really really loud.

The reason the 2 stroke needs back pressure is because exhaust and intake are happening so close together that a high flow can actually suck the fuel into the exhaust before it gets burned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts