Suzuki ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 300 quadrunner need the yoke on the rear right hand side would like if the piece is complete so I can put it on the diff and slide my shaft in , my bike is 1992 . Do you have the part ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I am needing a right rear axle for a 300 kingquad. Also a right rear A Arm. Please message me if you have either with price/pic if possible. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I don't sorry

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys... Just picked up a used (VERY used) KQ300. I'm looking, to begin with, a front fender? Any luck? Located in central NJ...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I contacted Art's today. My parts are on the way here and for less than I have found anywhere else. Thanks for the tip.
In my search for parts I found a guy in Alabama that is parting out over 60 4 wheelers of different brands. If anyone wants his number send me a pm and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bumpers needed...

Zukifreak, do you have any of these bumpers (pics attached) I'm after 1 - 2 of them.. Also need an oil filler cap, and a brake cable (the one from the foot pedal to the rear drum). I live in BC, Canada, but I have a shipping depot address I can receive shipments from in Point Roberts, WA, just across the border from me (30 min drive - 30 min border crossing - each way).

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,112 Posts
Zukifreak hasn't been active on the Forum since 07-15-2015. Somehow i doubt you'll get a reply from him regarding what your looking for. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thwapp - you could also try emailing people selling their whole ATV and see if they will separate the bumper/winch for you. Try emailing this guy for example:

300 king quad | ATVs | Kitchener / Waterloo | Kijiji

If you don't mind having it shipped, you can use google to search kijiji across all of Canada... try entering this into google:

site:kijiji.ca king quad 300 bumper

You can then click on the "images" tab to quickly scroll through and scan what you are looking for. You can also apply filters like "within last week" or "within last month" so you are not looking through super-old ads.

Good luck, I'll keep my eyes open for ya!

EDIT - just posted this in the other thread... here's one for sale right now (although he said he won't ship :/ )

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-atv-parts-tr...d-300-4x4-bumber-winch-and-bracket/1112830042

61 - 80 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.