Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading about power steering feeling almost nonexistent with the newer model 750’s. I just sold a sportsman 550 and the ps was effortless, one finger on the garage floor I could fully turn the tires.
I don’t expect it to be as good as the Polaris but is it really that bad and have they refined it at all for 2022?
I almost bought a Grizzly last night and part of the reason was the softer ride and better ps.

·
Administrator
9,531 Posts
My buddy’s Can-Am Outlander XT-P 1000’s power steering is like the this. Garage floor or gravel, you can turn the handlebars with 1 finger it’s so effortless. I personally don’t think the PS is as bad as some make it to be. Sure it could have more feedback like my buddy’s Can-Am, but compared to my older 300 KQ which was also smaller. My 750 is easier to turn on asphalt then my 300 is. In general the steering takes less effort then my 300 KQ..

I think people who have had different PS steering makes of atvs like Can-Am, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, etc, then switch to a Suzuki will often find the PS less responsive or have less feedback then some of the other makes of atvs out there. But others like me who have only had a non PS model before a acquiring a PS atv for the first time would notice the difference whereas others might find it in the weaker side.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts