Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this forum but I have here alot on here since getting the bike. I'm getting ready to upgrade my tires gonna go 27/9 on the front and 27/11 on the back. From everything I have read on here the coop3+ mod is the best thing I can do for it. I was hoping someone could put me in contact with glenlivet he seems to be the man to talk to about this.
Also is a tuner needed to run an aftermarket slip on exhaust. I understand that it need it for maximum hp gain but will it harm the bike to run it without.
Thanks for the help any pics of kingquads welcome for ideas

·
Administrator
9,173 Posts
Hi I'm new to this forum but I have here alot on here since getting the bike. I'm getting ready to upgrade my tires gonna go 27/9 on the front and 27/11 on the back. From everything I have read on here the coop3+ mod is the best thing I can do for it. I was hoping someone could put me in contact with glenlivet he seems to be the man to talk to about this.
Also is a tuner needed to run an aftermarket slip on exhaust. I understand that it need it for maximum hp gain but will it harm the bike to run it without.
Thanks for the help any pics of kingquads welcome for ideas
Best person to ask to all of these questions is Glenlivet. Was going to lead you in the right direction regarding contact info, but apparently I was beaten to the punch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know if glenlivet is in canada, I was talking to arnie in America nd was just wondering if I could get it done in canada??

·
Administrator
9,173 Posts
From digging through his profile he appears to be located someplace in British Columbia. So yeah, he’s in Canada. Just not 100% where.

·
Registered
207 Posts
From digging through his profile he appears to be located someplace in British Columbia. So yeah, he’s in Canada. Just not 100% where.

I am in the US i didn't even think about having to ship my sheave out of country and have to have it go though customs twice. Is there any places in the US that machine suzuki sheaves? I have had to deal with customs a few times and i am always wondering if my stuff will even make it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Arnie Cooper is in Utah and he will do it for you. The email you posted for me earlier is for him not glenlivet. I have since got in contact with glenlivet and he is very knowledgeable and helpful so thanks guys. I'm very glad I found this forum

·
Registered
207 Posts
Arnie Cooper is in Utah and he will do it for you. The email you posted for me earlier is for him not glenlivet. I have since got in contact with glenlivet and he is very knowledgeable and helpful so thanks guys. I'm very glad I found this forum
Ohh ok i see i thought glenlivet was the coops guy. I have a friend thats a machinist and he could machine mine if he knew what he was doing. But he has no experience with machine sheaves and i dont want him practicing on mine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya I would go with 1 of these 2 guys. They have been doing it forever and I havnt seen 1 bad review. I'll be getting mine done just before or after Xmas so I'll post the results up after

·
Administrator
9,173 Posts
Glad I was able to help. Keep us updated if at all possible.

·
Super Moderator
968 Posts
Ohh ok i see i thought glenlivet was the coops guy. I have a friend thats a machinist and he could machine mine if he knew what he was doing. But he has no experience with machine sheaves and i dont want him practicing on mine.
Glenlivet and Arnie both do the same type of mods. Glenlivet is From Canada. He has posted here before. Arnie has done work for me before. They both do very good work and are professionals. Arnie has videos on YouTube. I’m not sure about Glenlivet.

IMHO , Glenlivet may display a more comprehensive , technical understanding of diagnosis , modifications and the inner workings of ATVs in general. I am not saying that Arnie is not technically adept, perhaps he is the genius that sits quietly in the corner while the other smart ones extol their virtues publically.

Shipping may be the deciding factor in your decision. I don’t think you can go wrong with either gentleman.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts