Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have a 2020 kingquad with 19 miles on it. Had it out 1 time just going up and down the dirt road with the kiddo. No issue. 2 weeks later I go to start it and it starts really hard idles badly when it's running and dies when u hit the gas. Hoping I didnt make a mistake in going with suzuki over honda :-(.

·
Super Moderator
8,354 Posts
If it’s a 2020 model, I’d get it looked and by the dealer since it’s under warranty. Trying to fix it yourself is probably not a good idea as you could void the warranty by doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zuuk

·
Registered
621 Posts
ajl719 hit the nail on the head. A brand new King def should not behave like that, take it back to the dealer for sure..

Reactions: TheDuke702

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all. Good call. The dealer is finally open again tomorrow. They were closed friday through sunday lol

·
Registered
621 Posts
Awesome ! Good luck and let us know the outcome ??

·
Super Moderator
8,354 Posts
What should I do because I am having the same problem an wanted to know what the dealer was able to do for you
If you have a newer KQ model and it has any type of warranty left on it. Just bring it to the dealer and let them deal with it. Sometimes messing with it yourself can void the warranty if you don’t follow certain procedures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts