Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched but so far came up empty, is there such a thing as a front ball hitch. It sure would make it easier to push a utility trailer into my storage area than backing it in. The trailer has a mind of its's own :)

·
Administrator
9,547 Posts
I’ve never heard of a front mounted ball hitch for any atv. Probably the reason why you can find any information on it. Believe the only way that this would be possible is if somebody fabbed one up. But if I’m wrong I’m sure someone will correct me.

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
268 Posts
There's a German company (https://www.motorsportgoetz.com/Front-receiver-hitch-Suzuki-King-Quad-450-500-700-750-AXI) that comes up as making a specific one for the King Quad .... all models ... but I don't know if it would actually fit. It looks pretty nice. There was a guy that posted on here not too long ago ... maybe a couple years ago ... who had a receiver mounted in the front and rear of his King and he could swap his winch to either one that was needed. He had a Cool Set-up. You might be able to find it on here.
nice.
Rectangle Bumper Font Gadget Automotive exterior

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.