Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
9,531 Posts
YouTube Suzuki 750 dealer mode. It’ll show you how to put your bike into dealer mode using a paperclip to see which code(s) pop up. Just be extremely careful using this method as it is possible to cause a short if your not paying attention.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like it’s just a service reminder light that can be programmed to turn on at various hours. However, according to the owners manual, it has to be reset by a dealer! Guessing someone here knows how to reset it.
Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Publication

·
Administrator
9,531 Posts
Most utilize the paperclip method which works fine. I simply bought the dealer mode switch for easy simple free use and to prevent me from accidentally shorting something out.

Here’s the link to the YouTube vid on how to reset the service minder:

Reactions: texas123

·
Administrator
9,531 Posts
No problem, glad I could help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Funny I ended up using the paperclip method when changing my oil and resetting my hours, etc. The factory reset tool I ordered did not work for me. Returned it to my dealer and use the paperclip now.

·
Administrator
9,531 Posts
Most everyone uses the paperclip. Not to many people here have used the actual dealer mode switch. Not sure why it didn’t work for your model. In any cases, the paperclip method works just as well as long as your careful in doing so.

·
Registered
2020 KingQuad 750
258 Posts
Ya, I think I got that OEM Plug in Switch, aka "Suzuki Mode Selection Switch 09930-8270", on Amazon for around 20 bucks or so. I've used it to reset the service reminder already and it worked fine. Nice if you need it to check possible codes if something is wrong. I'd probably spend a day searching my house for a paper clip if I didn't have it. :)

·
Administrator
9,531 Posts
Yeah, I bought the switch off of Amazon as well. I looked for quite sometime with no luck. Always said “We don’t know when this item will be available again”. So we I seen it was available I purchased it right away. I paid $50 CAD did mine. Well worth the $50.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts