Suzuki ATV Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone.I just bought a brand new 2019 king quad 750 with power steering.I had it boiled down to two options, the girzzly or king quad. I've never owned either before. I was upgrading for the purpose of running tracks so power steering was very important. I have a honda foreman with ps and compared both side by side i noticed a pretty big difference. The foreman has 26" bear claw htr tires with low air pressure while the suzuki had the small stock tires that i put 10 psi in and still the foremans ps was excellent compared to the king quad. Especially in four wheel drive ive noticed to turn all the way right or left i have to throw some grunt into it.The foreman with big tires in 4x4 steers like your riding on a cloud! Suzuki said they boosted the ps up 30% for the 2019 model? Has anyone gone from a grizzly 700 to the new king quad 750 that can give me a comparison. Im now hesitating to even think of putting tracks on the king quad which was the entire reason for the upgrade in the first place.I test drove he grizzly too but obv going 5 miles an hour on pavement really doesnt compare to taking it out on the trails for an hour.who has the better power steering grizzly or king quad? thanks in advance for any comments.
I traded a 2017 grizz for my 2019 750 king . the power steering is WAY better on the grizz.
the power steering on my king quad has been terrible since the 200 km mark . it only has 700km
on it and its been three and a half months with no answers of what is wrong with the power steering .
it acted up AUG 1 and its now NOV 15

·
Registered
6 Posts
I drove both side by side at the dealership. there is definitely a noticeable difference between the two. Whether its worth the extra money to you?? I'd say test drive both side by side as i did. Ive had some injuries to my wrist so non power steering quads are out of the question for me. Can anyone out there tell me who has the better power steering grizzly or king quad?
my 2017 grizz had better power steering than my new king 750

21 - 22 of 22 Posts