Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to purchase a windshield faring from a 2004 Suzuki Vinson and I am trying to find out if this would fit my 2019 King Quad ? any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
A Vinson and a King Quad are totally different model Suzuki’s. Even if they were the same models, your talking a huge year difference. A lot has changed since 2004 and 2019. So I doubt it work work either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply and I was kinda hoping it would work as the picture looks quite similar to the one made for the 2019 model. I asked the local Suzuki dealer and the guy on the parts counter thought I may be able to make it work but he couldn't say for sure. He seemed to think I would have to trim around the headlight opening some with a dremel tool but the faring should be close to the newer ones.

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
The best person to know that would be the Suzuki dealer. I’m going based on past knowledge where some parts don’t fit newer model Suzuki’s. Though that is mostly parts. If the Suzuki dealer thinks the windshield may fit then I’d say go for it if it isn’t to expensive. Let me know if it fits if you do. Prove myself wrong, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts