Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find the valve clearance specs anywhere online. Anyone know the clearance specs?

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
With the newer model Suzuki Atv’s, you’ll probably have a hard time finding the valve specs or a service manual online for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do find it strange there is so little info online. I would assume the 18 and 19 500's have the same valve specs. I have been putting off checking valves and now have 1200+ miles and 200 hours on my '19. I'll have to figure something out.

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
You could always call a Suzuki dealer and see if they’ll give you the valve specs. Worth a shot. Plus the dealer should of checked the valves as part of the initial service.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may give them a call. I do my own service. Dealer is 3+ hours away.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It should be on one of the 1000's of stickers on the bike. I know it's on my kids dirt bikes with info on the tires required pressure.

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
It should be on one of the 1000's of stickers on the bike. I know it's on my kids dirt bikes with info on the tires required pressure.
They typically do not list the valve clearance specs on any of the information stickers. The only spec they list as far as I know is tire pressure along with a bunch of safety warning stickers.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yep, I’m in a same boat with my 750. Im just over 1600 miles. Yeah, I’m thinking the 18MY and 19MY are the same but need to make sure. My dealer says they rarely need adjusting and I don’t know if I’m paranoid but I think I’m hearing it. I’m just going to order the shop manual , I’ll need it anyway for all and any maintenance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts