Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being told of the newly designed frame on the 2019 KQ I purchased, I was wondering about winch plates. I haven't had any luck so far in finding information on the web or here about them. Not wanting to be captain of an SS Guinea Pig, does anyone have any information to share on this? Are they the same as 2017/18?

Not in a rush, but this would make the perfect Christmas gift from me to me!! :wink

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice quad my friend.

I have a 2018 and bought the original one from Warn when I took delivery of my quad.

Could not tell you if the front end is identical to the 2018 but I know that the rear part is not. The 2 inches hitch mount do not seem to fit since I wanted to buy one because the original one will not let me unscrew the rear differentiel plug to check the oil. I have to unscrew everything. A contrario the new hitch is far backward and give an easy access to the plug.

·
Registered
84 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
Being told of the newly designed frame on the 2019 KQ I purchased, I was wondering about winch plates. I haven't had any luck so far in finding information on the web or here about them. Not wanting to be captain of an SS Guinea Pig, does anyone have any information to share on this? Are they the same as 2017/18?

Not in a rush, but this would make the perfect Christmas gift from me to me!! :wink
Hey Lee, I have a new Warn 3000lbs winch installed on my 2019 KQ 750 SE+ and the mounting plate kit part # from Suzuki is
990A0-45064.

Hope that helps..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did this winch plate work for you all with a 2019 750 KQ? All I can see online for that number is its for an older 400 suzuki.

At oneidasuzuki they list a plate for the 2019 KQ as 990A0-45079 Its about twice as much as that other part number.??

·
Registered
26 Posts
That is for a Warn winch alone ? I searched the number and all i got was warn winch plate . Suzukicycles has this listed for 08 to 2018 and the site you're saying has it listed for 2019. Someone is listing b.s on one of those sites, costing people time and money

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Lee, I have a new Warn 3000lbs winch installed on my 2019 KQ 750 SE+ and the mounting plate kit part # from Suzuki is
990A0-45064.

Hope that helps..
Were did you mount the contactor for the winch on the 2019? It dosnt fit under the seat like my 2009.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you buy the winch mount from Suzuki it comes with two plates, one for the winch and one to mount the contactor under the seat. And in 2009 it was the same. Two plates, one of which went under the seat for the contactor to mount on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts