Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 king quad 750axi
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Help!
Machine has 7 hours and 46 miles on it. I got it out last Saturday and rode for about two minutes and it stalled and won't restart. Getting strong spark from both spark plugs. Fuel pump coming on and getting fuel to the injector. I'm measuring between 9-12 volts at the injector plug. I tried a little gas down the throttle body and still nothing. It cranks over just fine but doesn't make any sounds like its going to start. This is DOHC so valves shouldn't of came out of adjustment right? Any help on what to check next? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2019 king quad 750axi
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought it at the end of dec 2018. 2019 model year.. they only have 2yr warranty I believe.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Please Help!
Machine has 7 hours and 46 miles on it. I got it out last Saturday and rode for about two minutes and it stalled and won't restart. Getting strong spark from both spark plugs. Fuel pump coming on and getting fuel to the injector. I'm measuring between 9-12 volts at the injector plug. I tried a little gas down the throttle body and still nothing. It cranks over just fine but doesn't make any sounds like its going to start. This is DOHC so valves shouldn't of came out of adjustment right? Any help on what to check next? Thanks in advance.
With 7 HR and 46 miles I would still take it back to the dealer if there not goi going to stand behind there product with next to no miles orin hours on it I would tell them they lost me and every I can tell about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts