Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2019 Suzuki King quad 750axi seems to have a clock issue I set it and randomly goes to a different time won't stay set. Have no other problems! Anyone heard of this and if so how do you fix it?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yes, seems very common on 2019, 2020 models. My 19 has never done it since new. I‘ve not heard of any solution, and I still think most folks are not even reporting it to the dealer

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2019 Suzuki King quad 750axi seems to have a clock issue I set it and randomly goes to a different time won't stay set. Have no other problems! Anyone heard of this and if so how do you fix it?
I just bought a brand new 2020 750 on sept 2 2020 the clock was off the day I bought and it losses a hour and a half. Called to ask to have it fixed. They laughed and said set it back a hour and a half. If you figure it out let me know.

·
Super Moderator
8,056 Posts
Haven’t had an issue with my 2019 KQ 750 as far as the clock goes. Used it all summer and it kept time. Maybe a minute or two difference between my cell but pretty bang on. Well that all changed when I went to use it to move my trailer Thursday. Time was actually 5:30pm, but upon start up the clock on my 750 said 2:12pm. So apparently I lost time, like 3 hours worth. My 750 though had also been sitting in the garage for close to three weeks. Guess infrequent use also affects the clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts
I just bought a brand new 2020 750 on sept 2 2020 the clock was off the day I bought and it losses a hour and a half. Called to ask to have it fixed. They laughed and said set it back a hour and a half. If you figure it out let me know.
My theory is that the clock is very sensitive to voltage sag which likely happens when starting, winching etc. Do you ride often and have you tried putting the battery on a charger to check its condition?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts