Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took it out yesterday and rode about 5 minutes before it shut off on me, took a couple tries to get it back turned on but managed to get it started. A couple minutes later and it shut off again. Towed it back home and started to mess with it. Added gas cause it was low thinking it was that. Still didn’t start, pulled the spark plug and it looked good. After trying for a couple minutes i noticed the fi light was flashing and read in the Manuel it wasn’t going to start once that was on. Any ideas what it could be!!! Just rode it last week with no issues

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have a 2018 king quad 400 fsi and I’ve had it almost a year and I’ve had the fi light pop up before and looked up stuff before and never really found anything not I’m having a blinking fi light and all but I’ve replaced the spark plug and the fuel system and my bike still isn’t running right I have over 3000 miles and I will be riding and then The power will cut for a split second then the fi light will start blinking but that bike will keep running and if I kill it it will start right up with no light anyone have any solutions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts