Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 King Quad LT-A400F

Problems started with the fuse for "fuel" blowing and the F1 light turned on. Went through quite a few fuses for a couple days, then ran fine for a couple weeks. Now it's slow to start, but once started, it idles fine. At first it dies with throttle, but after letting it idle and warm up for a couple minutes, it can be revved up slowly. It runs rough and will suddenly die, but starts right up again. It can drive around the yard a bit, but it really doesnt have any power and dies if pushed too hard.
I replaced the fuel pump last year, so I replaced the new one first suspecting it was a dud, was drawing too many amps, causing the fuses to blow, and not providing adequate pressure. No dice. No signs of water in the fuel pump casing either.
Cleaned air cleaner, removed and cleaned the throttle body, added fuel injection cleaner, and replaced the relay. When idling, I can rotate the throttle position sensor and it responds well. I'm now thinking it's the MAP sensor. Thoughts?

·
Administrator
8,938 Posts
Hello,

I am having this same issue with my King Quad right now. Just wanted to check if you ever found a solution to this

Thanks
Unfortunately the OP hasn’t been active on the Forum since Mar 28, 2020. So the chances of you getting a reply are fairly slim. For this reason we ask that you please refrain from replying to threads older then 1 year and above for a few reasons. Those reasons and everything else pertaining to the Forum can all be found within the Forum Rules. So if you haven’t done so already, I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with these rules so there’s no further misunderstanding. So in this car, we highly encourage you to create your own threads for any atv related questions you may have. ✌🏼

1 - 3 of 3 Posts