Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a used 2012 king quad 750 eps, Not sure the EPS is working, not sure what to check. The light comes on and goes off after few seconds when started, fuse is good! have a plow on front , with plow on ground sitting still it take a lot to move the front tires.

once looked at a Polaris 570 with eps, I could push the bars with my pinky finger sitting still and it moved the front wheels with ease, Not the case on my king quad

have a black and green wire coming out the handlebars under the light that are not hooked up and not sure what they are

Any ideas of what to look for or where to check would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mine is doing fine but I have to be moving to feel the EPS working. Dead stop= hard to turn.

Is it easier when you are moving?

As for the wires you are mentioning. Do you see 2 wires or only one? I have the servie manual at my cottage and I will bring it back monday and look at the electrical diagram to see if I can locate those wires.

Let me know please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wires

yes 2 wires both have connection ends, black with white strip and green wire

check for power up to EPS power goes up, to ECU, found some test to run, Continuity through motor, so it says its good, have all plastic off so will ride tomorrow, see if I can tell motor is working

Mine is doing fine but I have to be moving to feel the EPS working. Dead stop= hard to turn.

Is it easier when you are moving?

As for the wires you are mentioning. Do you see 2 wires or only one? I have the servie manual at my cottage and I will bring it back monday and look at the electrical diagram to see if I can locate those wires.

Let me know please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wires

yes 2 wires both have connection ends, black with white strip and green wire

check for power up to EPS power goes up, to ECU, found some test to run, Continuity through motor, so it says its good, have all plastic off so will ride tomorrow, see if I can tell motor is working
How did this turn out? I have the same concern. Compared to other ATV's, EPS is very tough, moving or sitting still. I have a 2019 KingQuad 750.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts