Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone knows of any videos or anything for snorkeling. I can not justify paying what they want for a snorkel kit. The only custom pieces are the risiors and the rest are actually plumbing material. As a plumber myself it is easy to get all the material I need to run the snorkel kit I am just curious to see how other people have connected there flex tubes and what not. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just finished my kq750 Today and it went well and I'm happy with the results. I bought the risers from sya which are pretty great imo! Then I used 1.5" flexible spa hose to run everything and just used 1.5" couplers and a few of the 90 elbow type fittings and used silicone everywhere I could hadn't the metal clamps on everything also and it went well. There's 4 vent lines that need to be routed higher also don't forget. My front diff and fan have a bellow from the factory so they're good and I found the rear diff and the fuel tank overflow and routed them up to the risers and the run nicely on the back of them. Lastly don5 forget to dielectric grease every connection you can get to and the spark plug. Good luck and if your a plumber you have good working knowledge of these pieces so I'd guess it would be an easy and fun upgrade for u!

Ha! Just saw this was from 2 years ago. Did you ever get it snorkeled then?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts