Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am listing this here for the benefits of our members before listing it on EBay , or Craigslist.

This is not immediately available. It will be available mid October following my final ride for the season.

2009 King Quad 750. Red.

New Kenda Bearclaw HTR‘s , heated seat, heated grips, upgraded LED headlights, LED light bar , new right rear axle, 3500# winch, UNI air filter, Velocity Devices Copperhead ECU…

This machine is over maintained. It is garage kept and does not have broken, stitched, or faded plastics. It is used, not abused. Smooth trail ridden, not jumped.

I have owned this machine for several years and cared for it properly. It is located on Long Island in New York. I would prefer to have it picked up by the buyer and inspected at the time of sale. I have the title (NY uses a transferable registration for ATVs). It comes with two keys. Everything works as designed. This machine has never left me stranded , or given me any issues.

Please message me with any questions or for further information. I will be posting pictures once I get the trail dust off of it after next weeks ride.

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Plant Tire Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi , so what will you be asking for it $ ? thanx leo or srkrout1
The market prices for ATVs soared and now may be stabilizing and dropping a bit. Much like lumber prices that went insanely high up until a few weeks ago and now have started a slow decent.

I am going to be fair about my pricing and wait until it is time for the actual sale before making that determination. The market is just too volatile now. The end of the season works to the advantage of the buyer also.

·
Super Moderator
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi , so what will you be asking for it $ ? thanx leo or srkrout1
Not too many units for sale that I can compare it to right now.

I am thinking $5,500 should be a good price for it given it’s condition.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
hi john , from what i see , i believe that is fiar price , its nice , i reicently pursched 06 suz king quad 700 that after purchasing found that the unit has been abused , i am an aircrraft mekanik ,puling wrenches 50 plus yrs , a @ p , have now done all fluids , all axles w- new boots , brake rotor an d pads , all steering ball jionts , rear sway bar conects , and new tires , and all other little stuf found that did not work , for instanse , winch control on handle did not work 1 way , removed all front cowling to acces the wiring and found 1 disconected , works great now , i now have 4k invested plus my 1 k $ for my time , had to buy another front rim bent another 200$, and so on now you cant buy a 700 , the 500 k q will sell out the door 13k $ go figure , i am now a KQ enthusist , thanx leo

·
Super Moderator
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and mine is is not nere as nice as yours
Thanks Leo. I keep all my ATVs , cars and trucks clean and well maintained. I like to be able to feel secure knowing that I won’t break down on a trail. Especially where I ride and the distances we travel. Last month I did 175 miles one day and a total of I believe 374 miles in three days. You don‘t want a break down ruining the fun.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Thanks Leo. I keep all my ATVs , cars and trucks clean and well maintained. I like to be able to feel secure knowing that I won’t break down on a trail. Especially where I ride and the distances we travel. Last month I did 175 miles one day and a total of I believe 374 miles in three days. You don‘t want a break down ruining the fun.
that is impresive miles on a quad w/o failure , I feel the same, am 65 now , and at age 13 pulling transmissions and doing valve jobs on sbc , 58 corvete because of my boy scout leader who was vietnam vet , we connected and became life long friends , i spent my summers with him and his wife working on hot rods just because he was a motor head , i guess it was in my bones , couple yrs before that i dismantled the family lawn mower , b&s 3.5 hp engine completly and put it back together and it ran just as it always did , mom didnt know , so now i semi retired working at high performance boat shop blown engines and stuff , good maintainance pays off , like you said no breakdowns in the middle of the desert or where ever , so now i am restoring this 06 kq 700 that was beat up , i found after i bought this unit , i mean i had to restraiten the frame , at some piont it was hit in the front hard , i could tell by body parts a little crooked , holes didnt line up etc , so i anckor the rear and pulled the front w winch from another vehicle , it worked , things started to line up better , there are few poeple to properly maint vehicles , ps i dont spend this much time on replys , may god be with you and your endevors, thanx leo

·
Administrator
8,986 Posts
I agree key maintenance is want your atv, snowmobile, boat, car, etc, needs to last a long time. My very first atv that I bought was a new 2000 KQ 300 way back in ‘99. I always did general maintenance on it to a T and was always garage kept. 21 years later and over 14,000+ kilometres and she still runs like a champ. And she’s never left me stranded in all those years either. I often get compliments from the dealership that my bike is in excellent shape. They tell me almost every other 300 KQ that comes in has either been swamped, ridden hard, or put away wet. I’m not very hard on either of my KQ’s, but I don’t baby them either. Like John I’m real keen on general maintenance and the cleanings of either of my bikes. It’s the main reason it’s lasted so long and looks great as well.

Reactions: John1960

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
hi john , do you have any experience with the diff lock / when engaging 4x4 runs fine , when engaging diff lock runs but when give throttle it runs like its hitting a rev limiter, not that i need diff lock to run around in the desert as long as running in 4x4 will not hurt anything , besides dont really need 4x4 for much anyway , any comments ? thanx , leo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts