Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm new so I'm not sure if this was solved before but... I bought a 05 KQ 700 as a project now.. I finish putting back together so when I try to start it it just turn over but no start .. I check the fuel pump because I didn't hear it so wasn't sending fuel .. I got a new one and still the same .. the plug has power but the pump doesn't prime but the dash shows fuel level I check fuses and everything looks good.. but then I remembered that the guy I bought from told me it has a ecu from a 750 so 馃し this is my question wrong evu can cause that? What's the right ecu for my quad? Hopefully someone can help.. thanks guys

Attachments

Super Moderator
First off, welcome to the Forum. Secondly using a ECU from a 750 is not a good starting point. Unless both those ECU鈥檚 share the exact same part number. Which I highly doubt. I believe there鈥檚 a fuel pump relay. Have you checked that at all..?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey.... yes I checked everything already .. the guy I bought the bike from he said the ecu is from a 750 so I'm wondering if that could be the problem for the fuel pump doesn't start

Super Moderator
Can鈥檛 really think of any other reason. Unless you got a bad replacement fuel pump. Maybe someone else will chime in with another suggestion.

Registered
Hello I'm new so I'm not sure if this was solved before but... I bought a 05 KQ 700 as a project now.. I finish putting back together so when I try to start it it just turn over but no start .. I check the fuel pump because I didn't hear it so wasn't sending fuel .. I got a new one and still the same .. the plug has power but the pump doesn't prime but the dash shows fuel level I check fuses and everything looks good.. but then I remembered that the guy I bought from told me it has a ecu from a 750 so 馃し this is my question wrong evu can cause that? What's the right ecu for my quad? Hopefully someone can help.. thanks guys

Registered
ECU's have different part numbers according to bike bandit. I would try one thats from a 700 for sure.
Hope this helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts