Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when riding today, i noticed that the transmission was making alot of noise when it was shifting between 2wd and 4wd. there was a connector by the unit making the noise so i disconnected it to see if it would stop making noise. it didnt. it actually created a new problem. it now wont go over 12 mph and backfires once you try to go faster. i plugged that connector back up and still doing the same thing. i disconnected the battery and still does it. any ideas on how fix my F*&% up?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 700 is also doing the same thing and I am having trouble finding a repair facility that can diagnose this. Have had the atv at 2 repair facilitys neither has a solid idea of what is causing this. One says its the actuator the other thinks it may be a limiter switch???? This happened after a belt went bad with chunks of it missing for some reason.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is really old but there is now a fix for the Twin Peaks 4wd issues. I am also pretty fluent with these so I will try to help anyone out. Visit Sgroi Innovations website and you will see a lot of Twin Peaks products.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,473 Posts
Please do to reply to threads/posts older then 1 year old. Especially ones that are (8+) year old like the one you just replied to, (2012). These threads/posts are deemed inactive and posting a reply pushes the older threads with the newer ones overunning them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts