Suzuki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey y’all, after a good 2 days of riding last weekend, wifey happened to go off course and hit a tree. Verdict was a bent front bumper and broken front fender (photos attached)

I instantly started taking apart the front end and searching Craigslist/Suzuki shops around me for a new front fender. The only dealership near me wanted $405.89 before taxes, so that ended up as a last option. After a search on Craigslist I ended up finding a front fender for a 2005 with the updated front end and headlights for a much more reasonable price which leads me to my next question.

Are the 02-04 and 05-07 front fenders interchangeable? From the photos that I’ve seen, it seems that all the holes and tabs match up but I also don’t want to go blindly into purchasing something that may not fit. Hopefully somebody could give me some more insight on this. Thanks y’all!

Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Administrator
9,061 Posts
If you want to make sure any part from later model year Eigers are interchangeable, look up sites like www.mrcycles.com, www.bikebandit.com, and cross reference the part numbers between model years. If they match you can use it on your 2003.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts