Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i have a 2003 suzuki eiger 400 4x4 semi auto with 7,xxx miles on it and the stator magenets fell off. When i was taking the left crank case cover off everything fell out... I need an exploded view asap!!! i got the puller and swapped out the stators.. but do not know how everything else went in! there is no suzuki dealer within 100 miles of me! any help would be appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
8,377 Posts
Patience man patience. Unfortunately we can't always be on the forum to give you right this minute answers to your question. Anyhow, unfortunately i don't know how everything goes back together on your Eiger since I'm not all that familiar with that model. And welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
8,377 Posts
Not a problem, glad i could help.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Patience man patience. Unfortunately we can't always be on the forum to give you right this minute answers to your question. Anyhow, unfortunately i don't know how everything goes back together on your Eiger since I'm not all that familiar with that model. And welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the download link :) although mines 5 speed but that link will help out alot i usually just figure stuff out by just taking stuff apart,being careful but there is some good info on that service manual. i just took my crank out of mine without any manual.First time ever doing it.didn't break or destroy nothing so all was good.going to have the shop put it in my other engine. i just bought.turns out the engine i just bought has a stuck piston pin it would not turn in the rod an someone cut the dam piston of it :( Id rather have the shop do that one cause some of the tranny fell out an wasn't to sure how it went back together,So goona just use my good crank an buy new crank bearings have them do it

·
Registered
527 Posts

wish that was for a 5 speed semi shift model though

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a semi auto 5 speed. I saw video on taking side cover off auto, but what are differences in taking off the 5 speed. My does not want to come off, when I follow directions for auto.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI

please could I have the link as well as I have the same problem, got it all back together and discovered it will not start when I loosen the cover it starts so was told that I have the shims in the wrong place or something, Thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
8,377 Posts
HI

please could I have the link as well as I have the same problem, got it all back together and discovered it will not start when I loosen the cover it starts so was told that I have the shims in the wrong place or something, Thanks for your help.

Please pay close attention to the thread dates before replying to any thread and or post. You just replied to a thread from 2018, (3 Years Old). These types of threads are deemed inactive and push the newer threads down the queue. Not only that, but in almost every instance you will not receive a reply from the OP as they are no longer active within the Forum. I realize your trying to track down a service repair manual for your Eiger. Unfortunately per “Forum Rules” service manuals are no longer permitted within threads and or posts. All this is clearly stated within the “Forum Rules” which you are required to read, understand, and follow upon signing up. As for a service manual, only other thing I can suggest is looking up a site called Tradebit. They have various PDF style service manuals at a very reasonable price. Usually between $10 - $20 depending on the manual. And welcome to the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts