Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm having troubles finding the front brake hardware kit for my 97 LT-F4WDXV. my father in-law gave it to me and the front brakes quit so he disabled the from brakes ears ago and threw out the pads and spring kit, i've got new wheel cylinders and pads but can't find anything else for it. Does anyone have a lead where to but it ? Any help would be much appreciated

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
I bought my wheels cylinders off of Amazon. The spring kit and shoes I bought from the dealer. Not sure where else you could buy a complete kit. And welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought my wheels cylinders off of Amazon. The spring kit and shoes I bought from the dealer. Not sure where else you could buy a complete kit. And welcome to the Forum.
Try looking at Mega Zip. They have a good website and diagrams. I have ordered a lot of OEM parts from them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm having troubles finding the front brake hardware kit for my 97 LT-F4WDXV. my father in-law gave it to me and the front brakes quit so he disabled the from brakes ears ago and threw out the pads and spring kit, i've got new wheel cylinders and pads but can't find anything else for it. Does anyone have a lead where to but it ? Any help would be much appreciated
Try looking at the MegaZip website. They have a good website with parts diagrams, lists, and prices for the available parts. I have bought a lot of OEM parts for my 98 KQ300 from them. I just checked their site and all of the brake parts you need appear to still be available. Good luck!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I haven't found any complete parts kits. But lots of places online sell all the individual parts. I've bought a bunch of small brake parts from suzuki parts house. Probably way cheaper to buy used though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts