Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank all the knowledgeable guys on this forum for all the info, especially relating to carb issues. I'm the original owner and after letting it sit for a number of years, I decided it was time to get her running again. Followed a lot of advice from a number of different threads and I'm happy to say she fired right up. I didn't rebuild the carb, but did take it out and thoroughly clean. But now after a few blips, I ordered a Shindy kit and will do a proper rebuild. Thanks again for the info! Here are some pics and this KQ only has 600 miles on her!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Glad to hear it’s running well. It would be a shame to have it collect dust and rust.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
It looks really good.....nice job.

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
Wow, that King is immaculate. And I thought my 300 was in pretty good shape for it’s age. Nice to know there are still people out there who take care of their old Kings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, that King is immaculate. And I thought my 300 was in pretty good shape for it’s age. Nice to know there are still people out there who take care of their old Kings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And it was actually a fellow Canadian of yours that got me to get her going again. I ran into one of his posts on You Tube. He has a lot of stuff on there about his King Quad. He goes under Schneids15.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts